LAST DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 31 MARCH 2023
Extended abstracts are welcome in one of the following topics:
- Sediment and pollutant transport;
- Sediment related disaster and climate change;
- Reservoir sedimentation, interactions between sediment and hydraulic structures;
- Sustainable sediment management at the river- coastal basin scale;
- Social, economic & political issues related to sediment and water management.
Extended abstracts should be prepared according to the following instructions.
- Maximum length: 2 pages;
- Format: text (pdf or word). Use the ISRS2023 Extended Abstract Template.
A maximum of 2 contributions (oral presentation or poster) can be presented by a single registered author.
Forgot PasswordPlease enter your email address and we will send you instructions to reset your password.
Book of Extended Abstracts
The Program Committee will evaluate received submissions, and if accepted for oral or poster presentation, they will be published in the Book of Extended Abstracts.
Special Issues in International Journals
It is also planned to produce Special Issues with conference contributions in SI-Journals (details will be available later).